Here’s a look at the recruiting facts we gathered that could make a difference in the way you approach your hiring strategy.
1. The healthcare insurance is the top benefit used to attract talent with 92% of employers stating they offer it.
2. 79% of employers say candidate experience is “extremely” or “very important” in their recruiting process.
3. The best practice for a memorable candidate experience is constantly communicating with candidates at every step of the process (voted by 72% of respondents).
4. 58% of employers have the best chances of finding entry-level workers, followed by 46% who have success in recruiting mid-level talent and 43% who are successful in finding professional talent.
5. 78% of respondents said they post jobs on their company website, while 72% used job boards like Monster or CareerBuilder.
6. Online recruiting strategies have gained popularity in the last few years, and as a result, 69% of employers say 50% to 100% of the jobs are filled by online applicants.
7. 62% say the biggest “pro” to online recruiting is a tie between increased exposure to a wider candidate pool and ease of use.
8. 71% say the biggest “con” to online recruiting is that it results in too many unqualified candidates.
9. For the 22% of respondents who say they do negotiate benefits with candidates, the top benefit to negotiate is: Paid time off (PTO), the amount of vacation, sick, and/or personal leave (69%)
10. Only 27% of respondents keep track of the “cost per hire” metric.
Create a hiring strategy based on recruiting facts, trends, and data that’s already validated in the talent market. You will see results in a short time.
Get in touch with SourceMatch to speak about how we partner with organizations to help them identify and recruit the best talent. Having a tailored recruiting solution can dramatically decrease your cost per hire!